What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An on-page SEO plugin for Wordpress
- Safely boost rankings overnight with social SEO analytics
- Grab side door traffic by clever image optimization
- Prevent the over-optimization trap & penalization
- LSI Keywords — Up the ante & dominate your niche
- Fine tune your link network for a flawless crawl
- Sneak into the market with targeted meta content
- Use perfect keyword decoration to entice Google
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SEOPressor scores 81.79/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://seopressor.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: seopressor.com you’ll also be taken through to seopressor.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)